Me and my beach boy

Me and my beach boy

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Good Morning Saturday!

It was another fun week with my little sweethearts. Tuesday we went to Fly Creek Cider Mill first thing in the morning. It's a bit of a ride-about an hour-thank goodness for the DVD player and my IPad. Molly was highly entertained with her "mouse movie" aka Desperaux-and Emily had to have her Baby Einstein on the IPad. I finally just emailed myself some links to her favorite YouTube Einstein videos so I didn't have to search each time we get in the car.
Wednesday morning we gave Uncle Jason a ride to Toyota to pick up his car and then stopped at the garage so I could do the new voice over for the phone system. Then a stop at the Express Lube to drop off supplies and a quick stop at Target. Molly loves to ride in the cart down the toy aisle oohing and aahing over all the dolls and barbies. "Oh Mimi-these are soooo beautiful!" And Emily prefers to imagine her life as Houdini-trying to escape the safety belt in the cart. But alas, I'm too smart for bam bam as I know the key to happiness for this little peanut is constant motion and not overstaying our welcome! And as I've told so many my alter ego Mitzy and Mimi argue every day. If it was up to Mitzy these little princesses would go home with a cartload of toys EVERY day! But Mimi always wins out with-we're just looking girls! That's not to say Mimi doesn't occasionally toss in something fun-like the Little Kitty nail polish and lip gloss kit! First time I painted her nails and the second time Molly wanted to manage her own pedicure. Not bad for a 3 year old!
Thursday morning was Molly's walk thru at St. John's Nursery School. As I told Cale they won't have any problem with her going-it's leaving that may be an issue! She loved her classroom! What sweet teachers she has. This is going to be a great experience for them! When we returned from the walk thru it's was playgroup time! Had a large group at the playground. Mike Brych and his 3 little guys, Sarah Amante with her 2 youngest, Kim Reale with her 2 youngest and some other folks that heard about the fun. So glad they all came and enjoyed Fantasyland! Great kids with wonderful parents. Always enjoy their company! After naps Emma and Mary arrived. Molly had asked if we could get ice cream before they came and we made a quick stop at Nicky Doodles to pick up some ice cream to go. I always smile when I go to Nicky Doodles as I ( and my awesome family) made it possible to have an ice cream shop so close to home! I don't miss running Frosty's although I often miss all the wonderful kids I had working for me and the great memories we created. Home just in time to have some fun under the sprinkler-although the first hour Molly and Emma were upstairs playing dress up and house. Pretty sure Molly was in control and ordering Emma around-all in good fun and Emma didn't complain. She has always been so sweet to Molly! Here's some pics of the fun they had with that crazy sprinkler!

No comments:

Post a Comment